Friday, September 19, 2014

First Day

ok so this is my fist time doing one of these, im going to most likely post a morning picture or a afternoon picture everyday if I can, it will include my weight, and if I've grown my height. Well, a little about me is im young, just going to say that, I actually am overweight, I self harm, im bi-sexual, don't like that? then buh bye!!!! Ummm, I didn't eat for a month once and only thing I noticed was I felt lighter, and lost weight  FAST. it isn't hard for me as long as I don't think about it. as of this morning I weighed 195.2. I know, fat. Just tell me what you guys want, like, what I should post, and um, BIG trigger warning for some, depends on how easy your triggered tbh. im not encouraging eating disorders, or cutting or any of that, im just trying to find a way to mark my journey and show people it is possible to get to a lower weight, even if you don't believe in yourself. I will be posting weight loss tricks, and exercise tips!! So, see ya later, my next post will be pretty soon, but heres some thinspiration till then :) vvvv







No comments:

Post a Comment