Sunday, September 21, 2014

Thats the price for hip bones and thigh gaps i guess

ok so I had to restart the 20 day challenge to today. I only had 800 calories, and then I overate and drank too much juice in my opinion, so I felt suuuppper bloated. Therefore I went and turned on the shower, played loud music, and threw up till I saw little white lights and blood in the toilet, and I felt completely empty. I can tell the difference, my stomach is a bit smaller. OOOHH and I weighed my self yesterday, 192.2 pounds, that's the lowest I get to, then I always gain back, so im hoping the throwing up put me lower, or back at the weight. im going to do my workout later today, and during the week I will have two workouts, the one at school, and the one at home, so twice the calories lost hopefully. im going to weigh myself probably tomorrow morning before I leave for the bus stop, or tonight. if I do it tonight I will try to tell ya guys. By Halloween, 41 days, counting today, I want to at least be in the 160's, and if this challenge works, hopefully it will happen. My throat kinda burns, but that's the price for hip bones and thigh gaps I guess. I feel a little bit lighter so that's too. My birthday is October 2nd, and the party is October 4th, so hopefully I can avoid as much food as possible on those days!! Ummm, what else, oh yea, I still haven't cut technically, but I did scratch at them to cause pain, and punch my self and throw myself at the table corner, so yea I still self harmed, but I didn't take a blade to my skin, that's improvement!!! Comment what you guys want, or just comment in general, so yea buh bye!!!As soon as I get my weight I will tell ya, and here is some thinspo until then, stay cute, stay chill, and stay original <3













No comments:

Post a Comment