Friday, September 19, 2014

Hai :) this is my plan for the next 20 days!! I hope it works...


Ok so I figured out what im going to do for the time period. its called the 20lbs 20 day challenge.

starting tomorrow, im doing this, and I have a workout plan im doing for it, but I also have PE at school, which believe it or not is REALLY intense. This is the workout plan though that iwill do at home though!!

25 sit ups
50 crunches
1 minute planks
35 minute cardio
30 jumping jacks
15 push ups
Stretch for 3 minutes

I will also do weigh ins every morning, if I can, sometimes I cant cause I might be late for school if I do. Umm, what else.... OH im 3 days clean with cutting, yea, not that great of a accomplishment, but good enough for me. Well that's it for now, here is some thinspiration to keep ya going for a bit!!! <3






 
 

I will also once I hit my next goal weight, I will post a picture of what I look like, btw, im THE EXACT OPPPOSITE of a thinspiration, think of me as what you DONT want to be!!! also, I will post my BMI when I get to that weight, this is the rages for BMI's, and im in 31.5, so im getting lower, I used to be 35.7, eww, ikr!!!    
Underweight = <18.5
Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
Overweight = 25–29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
 SO... tell me what you guys think I should add to here, and stuff, yea, buh bye!! stay cute, stay chill, stay original!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment